Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My welcome to blogging...

As if facebook and myspace weren't enough I thought I would add yet another way for the stalkers of the internet to learn more about me!  If I dare flatter myself by assuming people will actually read this.. I think of it more as a record for myself.  I have no idea what kinds of venting and self reflection may come from this, or perhaps just ridiculous observations that only I would notice.  Either way if you read I hope I make you think, make you laugh, and perhaps inspire some kind of thought provoking discussion... I am a teacher ya know! 

2 comments:

The Kynastons said...

Yay Kylee! You got sucked into bloggin too...what have we gotten ourselves into? haha
P.S. You're so beautiful and I like you a lot! :)

Roxanne said...

a blogger? how come I didn't know about this until now?