Friday, October 2, 2009

Alexis, Alexis, A Very Important Alexis

So on Sept 16 I was able to go to my beautiful niece Alexis' birthday party. Baby girl turned 1 and she was pretty good, but it was her party and she cried when she wanted too. She has such a funny little personality, the girl definitely knows what she likes and has no hesitation telling you no! Thankfully I am one that she loves! :) She's so adorable, I wish I has more time to go over and play more! Love you Lexi-Lou!

Here's the little princess... so cute!

I should also mention that Alexis was born on the same day as Nick Jonas that lucky girl.. so a birthday shout out to him as well! :)


3 comments:

Roxanne said...

when in the world did she get so big? she's 1 already? how time flies. she's SUCH a cutie!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for playing with her that night when she was grouchy...you saved the day!

MOM said...

She looks so much like you when you were little. Maybe that's why you and she get along so well :) Or maybe because you bring curly fries to the house.