Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yes I'm going to the Caribbean...


   ok so the pictures are from Cali, but what's a blog with no pics?

Well friends... tomorrow is officially that last day of school! And I am so excited and sad at the same time.  I have very different feelings from last year.  I was crying last year, really sad to send my kids to 5th grade, and even more sad that I wasn't returning to the school.  However, things are different this year.  I am staying and will see most of my kids still in the hallway and what not as they venture and turn into 5th graders and move down the hall.  I am ready for summer, and the vacations and fun I have planned.  

To start, tomorrow, yes tomorrow I leave for florida where I will embark on a 9 day vacation that includes a very large cruise ship, Jamaica, Cozumel, the Cayman Islands, and 7 of the coolest people I know.  Right now at this very second I am sitting amongst piles of clothes, bathing suits, towels, sunscreen, shoes, and anything else I think I could possibly need on this trip. I am an over-packer, but the nazi's at delta say I can only check one 50lb. bag... now for an over-packer this is going to be a challenge.  I am trying to pack the bare minimums, but I can't help but think I am going to get there and have that regret that I didn't pack the one shirt I was on the fence about bringing.  I guess I'll do my best, and hope its meets the weigh in.  

I should probably get to packing, but I just want to wish you all a happy summer vacation! I'll be back on June 8th, when my little brother will be home and off the mission!! I'll be spending some time this summer helping him come back to reality! I'm very excited for him to be home!  Stayed tuned for posts about the amazing time I'll be having in the Caribbean!  



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm jealous! Have fun!

Roxanne said...

yippee, hot pics of you and I.