Saturday, February 28, 2009

Its been a while....

So I'm not very good at this whole keeping up my blog, but I'm trying, so here's the latest...4th grade is great, I am loving my class this year. They are hilarious and tell me so many funny things! It's endless entertainment. I'm very grateful for them.
I love going to visit the nephew and niece. They're adorable, and do so many funny things. I love to read my sisters blog to hear what I sometimes miss out on! Well as you all know I love to play and that includes concerts and weekend trips with my best friends. So most recently over valentines day I went to St. George for the weekend, enjoyed the warm weather, eating out every meal, pedicures, and shopping!


Spoon me was a great treat!!!


We saw these awesome masks at Ross or somewhere and we had to pose with them!

Standard best friends pose. I was really excited apparently.

Lets see.. next.. Rascal Flatts.. Mandy and I, in typical fashion, bought tickets to Rascal Flatts. It was the best seats I have ever had at a concert! We were in section 1 Row 9.. Great work mandy on getting tickets!... It was so much fun! Jessica Simpson opened, and although she isn't my favorite person, she can sing, and did a pretty good job. Rascal was amazing however! I'm pretty sure Joe Don is my favorite, as my pictures will show! :)










And lastly, Im going to say this with no shame, I went to the Jonas Brothers 3D concert special. I know I know what you're thinking, but I really like them! I can't help it. Its just me reverting back to my childhood love of boy bands. Thank you Megan, for loving me and them, and coming with me! :) I have so many wonderful things going on in my life, I couldn't ask for more!

Our awesome 3D glasses!! oh yea!!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

All I can say is I love you! You are so much fun and I always can count on you for laughs and fun times. We seriously need to live closer! You are so hot! When's our next adventure?

Lindsey said...

You are the biggest nerd ever to go see the Jonas Brothers!