Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Best part about being single...


Ok, so I've been known to complain about my single status, but in all reality there is no way I'd be able to have this kind of fun if I wasn't. So single, graduated, and in a career might be the best way of life for me so far! Just yesterday I decided to go on a cruise this weekend. So I'll be in Vegas tomorrow night, San Diego on Thursday where I'll board my ship, Mexico on Friday, and a relazing day at Sea on Saturday.. ITs going to be amazing, and I'll be back to work on Monday. Thank you to Megan for getting me to go, thank you to my principal for loving cruises as much as I do and letting me miss a few days of school, thank you to my student teacher, whitney, who is teaching while I am gone, and thank you to all the men out there who haven't proposed, so I am able to go play during this time of my life! :) I'll post pictures afterwards, so stay tuned! loves to all!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh! I've never heard of a weekend cruise. Have a blast!! Think of me working, and feel sorry ok?

Linde said...

Great post! Hope you have a good time! It is very true what you say about the "blessing" of being single at times. :)