Monday, June 28, 2010

Week of Carter!

This past week was filled with my little nephew Carter, and even some time with his baby sister Alexis at the end of the week. It started with a sleep over filled with ordering pizza, taking a trip with uncle Lance to the Bean Museum on BYU campus, making cookies, and going to bed a little later than the normal bed time- sorry Linds- and going to Kneaders for their yummy french toast in the morning. That was just monday night! Wednesday I went and picked up Carter and took him to the pool with me for a few hours to give Mom a break. Friday, Lindsey had worked the night before so I went and took both kiddos to run a few errands with me before I went out with my friends- we even went to the play place at McDonalds- so funny that they love that so much! It was a fun week, and I love that I have time to play with those kids so much during the summer! I, of course, have a few pics to document the fun!

Carter touching the snake skin, and the pictures below are of him touching each of the reptiles during the reptile show! The guy giving the show was Lance's roommate Brandon and he was nice enough to stop and let us take a picture of Carter with each of the animals!





Yes that is sugar, every time I handed him something to add he'd take a taste of it!
He ended with a smile and listening to music as he fell asleep!


Who wouldn't want to hang with these adorables all day!!! Thanks for coming to play Carter and I can't wait for you to be old enough Lexi!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Thank you for playing with them so much last week. It helped me a lot and the kiddos loved it! Carter is still talking about the sleepover.