Wednesday, May 4, 2011

JORDAN!!!


My friend Megan took her brother to the MTC today.  Having taken my brother there just a couple weeks ago I could feel her sadness, excitement, and a mixture of emotions.  So today at school I was thinking about her when I received a phone call from her, and this picture! What are the chances that he would be the "host" waiting in the stop behind where her family was. She told a really cute story about how she didn't even notice until she got back into her car, and then quickly jumped out and ran over to him calling him "Jordan, Jordan!" She said she explained to him that he probably didn't know who she was, but he told her he did know who she was.  She said he looked well, and was super happy and all she wanted to do was give him a hug! They posed for this lovely picture which almost put me back into tears like when we dropped him off.  He looks great, and from his letters he seems to be doing well at the MTC! Love you Jor!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

It's so crazy that she saw him! I love this picture...makes me miss him though.

Natalie Harris said...

wish I would have looked like a normal person when I saw him! So fun to see cute Jordan in real life! Love our elders