Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Party 2010

So my friends and I are really into hosting extravagant parties. We had an amazing masquerade at Halloween time that set the bar for future parties. The Christmas party was a little less formal, but just as much fun! Jazz Band, mistletoe, followed by a party on the dance floor from our friend Cameron aka DJ CC Brown totally made the night more amazing!

The whole night was pretty amazing including the multiple photo shoots the girls had! I was super thrilled because my best friend Mandy came down for this one, and it is always so fun to have her around! She just makes everything more fun! :) So enjoy some pictures and I'll try to provide some captions!



This is my super excited party face! Scary I know...
Mandy, myself, and Rachelle (yes Rachelle had incredible hair for the evening)
Is that not the same face only ones the blonde version and the other is the brunette take on it!

Ladd and the ladies!
We call this our "Real Housewives of Provo" picture.

My roommate Amanda and her boyfriend Brad- they're some of my favorite people!
Mandy and I before the party began!

All in all I'd say it was a huge success and I can't wait for the next one! Valentines perhaps?

1 comment:

MOM said...

Wow fancy! Great job!