Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tis the season!!

Happy December to all! I'd first like to point out how good I am doing at keeping my "blogging more often" goal! I hope I find it easier to post short simple blogs more often rather than trying to play catch up all time so here we go. This weekend I was able to grab some of my favorite people and take a trip up to temple square to see the lights. Our plans changed a bit when we arrived at Temple Square around 10pm and found that the lights turn off at 10. :( There were a few trees still lit when we got there so we walked around, and ended getting some hot chocolate and making the trek back down to provo. Despite the disappointment with the lights we still managed to have an incredible time!

Justin and I doing the High School Musical Jump.. took us about 12 jumps to get this picture... my hair was causing some problems by always covering my face. Maybe I'll post some of those pictures later.
Rachelle, myself, Justin and April

I hope I get another chance this season to go and see the lights, but my nights seem to be pretty busy this week so we'll see. Either way it was a great Friday night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why hello there Kylee Harper!! Yes, I've been blog stalking you! And I know your friends! Justin's an old roomate of my husband's and a good friend. And Rachelle is a friend of a friend...we've spent July 4th together. Provo really is a small world!