Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Music of My Life...


Ok so my friend Rachelle sent me this funny questionnaire of sorts this week, and I decided some were funny enough to share. The idea is that you answer a question by putting your itunes on shuffle and whatever song comes up is the answer to your question. Here are a few of my highlights:

1. How would you describe your personality?
Don't Stop the Music- Rhianna

2. What's your motto?
Fearless- Colbie Caillat

3. What do your parents think of you?
Find Your Love- Drake

4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
One Less Lonely Girl- Justin Bieber

5. Whats your hobby/interest?
Kiss Kiss- Chris Brown

6. What is your biggest fear?
Want to- Sugarland

7. What do you think of your friends?
Our Time Now- Plain White T's

8. What makes you cry?
Lovebug- Jonas Brothers

9. Will you ever get married?
Vegas- Sara Bareilles

10. Whats your biggest secret?
If It Kills Me- Jason Mraz

There's a few of the highlights, but it was pretty hilarious to do, especially with my friend Rachelle laughing right along with me! Thanks Rashizz!

No comments: