Thursday, December 2, 2010

I really need to be better at blogging...

So its official I am the worst blogger! I'd blame it on my busy schedule or complete lack of free time, but the truth is I just haven't made it a priority. So here we are again for a mass update on the recent and not so recent events in my life. I'll keep it brief and perhaps even just post a post of pictures since they are much more telling and much more fun to look at. Lets see- I have traveled to a few places including Arizona, Vegas, and Mexico. See my JoBros, my Justin, and the sun :) Dressed up with my kiddos for Halloween and went home for Thanksgiving (where I didn't take any pictures, but I'll be better at Christmas!) So enjoy a photo montage of my life so far, and I will make a better effort to update more often!!






















No comments: